Varda for Jewel and Adore @ Lumae Main Store

Its been a while since I released something brand new at the main store .. so after teasing the Lumae group with pictures of this skin last night, I decided to go ahead and release it!

I've been wanting to do an uber pale shade for a long time and with Varda, I have finally managed to achieve something I am happy to release. She has a lovely opalescent quality to her and seems to glow. This is why I named the skin after the Queen of Stars .. Varda Elentári!

She comes with all the regualar skin options for Fantasy skins and all the head and body appliers I currently make, as well as 5 make up options.. and until May 31st the skins will be available for 50% discount!

Some people keep asking me what is the difference between the Jewel and Adore skins.. I guess it is sometimes difficult for some people to see, particularly on paler tones. Jewel has more cheekbone highlighting than Adore, a slightly different eye shape, less shading on the nose and brow bone and a slightly less highlighted chin. I like to think of Jewel as Adores slightly older sassy sister where as Adore is cuter and more baby faced.

Taxi to Lumae Main Store

Lumae - Jewel - Varda (LeLutka)

Lumae - Adore - Varda (LeLutka)

Below shows the make up options included but on the Euryale skin that you can find @ the May edition of We Love Roleplay.

Make Ups Included


Below is a complete list of what is included in the package:

Updated Included Poster for Jewel/Adore Fantasy SKins

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment