Lumae @ The Wash 10L Cart Sale

Lumae are taking part in The Wash 10L Cart Sale which begins on 27th May and ends on 10th June. Everything is 10L on my stall! I've made two special versions of Adore and Jewel in tone 5 for the event. These are full skins with all the options plus all the head and body appliers I currently make.

Also for the fun of it, I made 4 shapes. They all have the same face but they are different body types. I made them while wearing the Maitreya body but they should work reasonably well for other mesh bodies and even without one!

Lumae @ The Wash 10L Cart Sale - We are not far from the FabFree HQ in the North West corner of the sim!


Lumae - Jewel - Ocean TCS (LeLutka)

Lumae - Adore - Ocean TCS (LeLutka)


Lumae - Effie Shape - SlenderLumae - Effie Shape - Average

Lumae - Effie Shape - CurvyLumae - Effie Shape - Plush

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment