Lumae @ We Love Roleplay!

Its a new month and a new round of We Love Roleplay is about to begin!

For this round I have done a tribal make up on the Una skin which is available in 3 tones for 60% discount! Also.. there are a few things I would like to mention before I show you the pictures!

If you have purchased the Una previews over the last week, you will notice if you buy this one that there has been an overhaul on the body. I had a crisis over the last 48 hours where I was disatisfied with what I had worked on, so I pulled a 48 hour workathon and redid the body to something I feel personally is more pleasing.

Due to this, appliers are still in production but will be released at the mainstore very soon!

Taxi to We Love Roleplay





I hope you will like the new changes.. this will hopefully be the last change I make to the skins and so represents the final release of Una very soon.

To see what else is available in this round by other designers, take a look at the We Love Roleplay website!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment