Lumae @ We Love Roleplay - February

We are taking part in this months We Love Roleplay event with a few fun little things that are slightly different to our usual offering at the event.

Someone asked me about the old Neko skin I used to make that had tiger stripes on the skin. It made me consider reviving the skin but then I had the idea of making the stripes as tattoo layers so more people might be able to enjoy them on any skin they choose. I made them in a light shade, medium shade and a dark shade and also with a tintable version so you can change their colour to anything you fancy. There are also SLink Physique and Omega appliers so you can wear them on your favourite mesh body parts.

Also this time I have made three really pretty pearl headchains called Leda that are available in 3 metals.. Gold, Silver and Black.

All items are 50% discount for the duration of the event!

Lumae - Tiger Stripe Tattoo Layers


Lumae - Leda Pearl HeadChain - Silver

Lumae - Leda Pearl HeadChain - Gold

Lumae - Leda Pearl HeadChain - Black

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment