Lumae @ The Skin Fair 2014

Its soon time for The Skin Fair 2014 to begin! There are three sims choc-a-bloc full of all the skins you could ever hope for, with something for everyones taste!

Lumae makes their debut at the fair with the long awaited final release of Una! This skin has been a labour of love and perseverance through a very hard time over the last few months for me. She has gone through so many revisions, some I have shared with you and lots more that I didnt! I am so proud to finally be able to share her with you.

There are two versions available at the Skin Fair both in 8 tones.. One version is called Bare and the second version is called Delicious which comes with a juicy berry lip and smokey eyes. All appliers are available to purchase in full skin tone packs.









And also there is a cute little freebie for everyone to enjoy!




No landmarks are released at the moment but as soon as the event opens I will post a pack with maps and landmarks to the three sims as soon as I can! For more information about the event, be sure to join the Pale Girl Productions Info group or the Skin Addiction Group in world!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment