Lazy Sunday @ Aeva // Heartsick

Its another Lazy Sunday at Aeva // Heartsick and this week, its a very special skin..

In the next few days, the preparations for Love Donna Flora will begin in earnest with people setting up ready for the event to begin on 25th July. You can read my blog post about my own personal thoughts and feelings about Squinternet Larnia, the creator behind Donna Flora, and the battle she is currently fighting.

I always long to help people whenever I can.. and so this Lazy Sunday's item I am dedicating to Squinternet. This new skin called Larnia, has been named in her honour and is one of TWO new skins I have created for this purpose. The second one called Flora will only be revealed and available at the Fundraiser itself when it opens on the 25th.

75% of all purchases will be donated directly to the Love Donna Flora fundraiser appeal.. there is also a donations tin nearby for anyone who would like to donate personally, no matter how small.. it all makes a difference! SLURL to Lazy Sunday @ Aeva // Heartsick Mainstore



You can read more about the Love Donna Flora event here

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment