NEW :: Mischief Tartan Dresses!

I've been quite enjoying making clothing over the last year, even though it has been quite sporadic and usually only happens when I want to make something different for an event or a hunt which eventually just gets added quietly to the store afterwards.

Well this time I decided to purposely make something to release!

SLURL to Aeva // Heartsick Mainstore!

The Mischief Dress comes in 12 different colours and you can choose between having a matching colour upper or a white or black upper. These are Mesh dresses and come in the standard mesh sizes of XXSmall - Large.





The dresses are 125L each and right now there are also two Peach versions of the dresses marked for the special price of 10L each!



I hope you will enjoy these! I had alot of fun making them. I know I might not compare to the uber couturiers in SL but Im happy just to have fun creating!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment