Lazy Sunday 23rd June

I went a little overboard with some items for Lazy Sunday this weekend... well I started out thinking maybe a dress.. then I thought maybe a hat too. Then I decided well, really there needs to be a skin too! So thats whats waiting for you at the mainstore! Lots to choose from at amazing prices!

SLURL to the Lazy Sunday area @ Aeva // Heartsick Mainstore!



I decided on a summery blushy make up for the Willow skin. I know some people have asked about some new make ups to be made directly onto this skin so I took the opportunity to make a really sweet make up for this round.

Its available in Tones 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 for 75L each tone. All the usual extras are included!

Now for the dress! I love summery floaty dresses and this Mesh dress fits the bill perfectly. There are 7 colours available, 6 of which are at the special price of 50L and one is at a very special promo price of 10L!






All of these are available for 50L for Lazy Sunday


This colour is at the 10L Promo Price!

I hope you will have a great weekend and will enjoy shopping the list!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment