For Aeva Heartsick Fundraiser Event

If you are in the Aeva // Heartsick group you will know by now, my computer has died. A few weeks ago the trouble started really badly and has caused major disruption. Being unable to work in RL due to physical and mental challenges, Second Life is my only way of making ends meet.. though even then it rarely does with bills, food and such. This is why I would be unable to afford to buy a new one or even a second hand replacement right away or even in the next few months. Any money I make in SL pays for my RL.

I know times are tough for everyone.. when the news broke that I would most likely have to close Aeva // Heartsick, people in the store group started coming up with ideas on how to save the store. Over the days that followed the idea to hold a fundraiser was born and two of my friends decided to take it upon themselves to organise it. 42 creators are generously taking part with portions of their sales going to help fund a new computer to continue creating on.

The "For Aeva Heartsick" Fundraiser starts on May 1st and runs until May 14th. For more information about the event including the list of participating designers, please take a look at the For Aeva Heartsick Blog.

To get to the venue, please click on the following SLURL. Please be aware that it is closed until Midnight when it will be open to the public.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Adjewelation/58/57/23

I have spent several days over the last few weeks, staying at my parents who live quite far from my home, so I could use their aging computer to try to make some things to contribute to the event. These are the items you will find at the Fundraiser... All are exclusive to the event. ALL ARE 100L! This is a limited special price for the event only.


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view


Click for a larger view

All Skins come four cleavage options on the skin, Dark brow and no brow options, Appliers for LOLA Tangos, Lush and Puffys Mesh Breasts, Mesh feet to match the skin tones, eyelash and teeth tattoo layers, a modify shape.

Arielle and Lyric also come with Freckle options.. the Twi'lek skins come with the Lekku in plain and 2 tattoo options, Earcones and Jewelled Headpiece. All are resizable via scripts.

I hope you will like the skins! Thank you so much for your support <333

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. In group chat this morning, people are loving your new Twi'lek skins and planning to get the full set. So I think it is safe to say we like them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete