Avi Choice Awards Nomination

Aeva have been nominated in the Best Skin Designer category at Avi Choice Awards!!!



I am so surprised and honoured to have Aeva nominated! This is my first nomination for these awards and I am really quite emotional about it as I have always had alot of trouble accepting my worth as an artist and designer.. to be nominated means the world to me and I want to thank anyone who put my store name forwards to be included in the list of such amazing talented people who also create skins in Second Life.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

You can vote for your favourite designers in all categories at the Avi Choice Awards website!. Voting ends on the 13th December and the winners are announced on 15th December! Good luck to everyone and thank you to everyone who votes!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment